Man Dies After Botched Penis Enlargement Injection

Posted July 12, 2023 by with 3 comments

Better think twice before letting a stranger inject something into your penis. Via DailyMail:

A German man has died following a botched penis enlargement. The 32-year-old, who wasn’t identified, reportedly had silicone oil injected into his genitalia by a catering worker posing as a medic. He succumbed to sepsis seven months later, after being struck down by a string of health complications.

The man alleged to have carried out the procedure, referred to as Torben K, has no medical qualifications, according to prosecutors.

Prosecutors claim that the victim received the injection into his penis and scrotum at 46-year-old Torben K’s apartment in the city of Solingen in 2019.

The victim reportedly began experiencing breathing problems shortly after returning home from the procedure to his native Hesse, a region in central Germany.

High State Prosecutor Wolf-Tilman Baumert told local media: ‘Unfortunately, the silicone oil ended up in the person’s bloodstream.